Saturday, September 12, 2009

UPDATES…UPDATES…

HAHA… Its been so long seen I updated this blog.. So many things to share but no time to write.. Its okay.. I just update with anything on my mind right now.. Emm.. yes!

I have completed owning the full twilight saga! From twilight till breaking dawn.. And guess what.. all of it was for FREEEE!! Huhu Twilight was given by one of my fren in SDE, the rest… by someone verrry special… Thanks DEAR… ^-^

This collection has been one of my best gifts ever! Cant wait to watch the next movie.. NEW MOON..



P/S : Edward, I love you…. Bella.. please be safe… (Among my fav lines.. hehe)

1 comment:

Otit said...

yoh..bukan so long sik update tok.sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long sik update :P.
banyak mok cita ngn kawu.p x tauk giney.hehe.